Sunday, February 05, 2006

Sisterly Duty

Ever vigilant, I checked my sister's post. Just as I suspected, she last confirmed her continued earthly presence over a month ago. For those who fear for her life, or are wildly spreading rumors about secret government missions, or some other reason that would cause her to disappear so completely, allow me to assure you that she is indeed still alive. You're on your own for the government agency stuff, though. Last time I went that route it took three ninjas, a secret identity and several months abroad to shake the consequences.

6 Comments:

At 12:09 PM, Blogger Bethany said...

now that my covers blown, i've decided to post on my blog and take the first flight back that i can find from tajikistan. uh . . . not that i was in tajikistan . . . or any other former soviet block nation ending in the word 'stan'.

 
At 10:50 AM, Blogger Rayna said...

AHA! I knew something was up. I was watching CNN where they were on location in some yet-to-be-identified 'stan' nation, when all of sudden, out of the corner of my eye, I saw someone, clothed head to toe in black sneak stealthily past. "Is that a K________ sister," I asked myself. And sure enough, it was. It was.

 
At 1:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, update your blog. And yell at your sister to do the same.

-TAB

 
At 1:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jennyyyyyyyyyyyy! Come baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

 
At 12:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmm...love the spam comments.

 
At 8:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home