Tuesday, October 18, 2005

How are your visualization skills?

So much for pictures on my blog. I'll try again, but failure is so uninspiring at times. BUT--if I had been able to post pictures, here's a sampling of what you would have seen:

A perfect Fall day ferry ride, glowing view of Mt. Raineer, and hundreds of apples at a country cider press.

My car covered in an inch of hail during a freak storm, complete with thunder, lightening and some (mild) flash flooding.

Some ground turkey that turned purple when I added red wine while making spagetti sauce, accented with yellow and red peppers.

Kindergarteners at a pumpkin patch and random farm animals on the field trip I helped chaperone.

What you wouldn't have seen, but what has still filled my days, thoughts and prayers, are:

The girls in the core group I've begun leading through a Christian fellowship at UPS.

The kids at work.

The biscotti I made that melted into one massive cookie.

The biscotti I made that did just as it was suppose to do.

The walk I took along the waterfront in Tacoma.

The pitiful expression on my face as I tried to upload pictures for my blog.

1 Comments:

At 3:01 PM, Blogger Bethany said...

Maybe your friend with the ##business opportunities## could help you with that :)!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home