Sunday, November 13, 2005

Does this ever happen to you?

You're at Target, or whatever your store-du-jour is. Then, by the big CLEARANCE sign, you see them. The poor little things. Homeless, uncared for, almost discarded. Are they really 75% off? My, what a bargain! Oh, and look, they haven't been watered. Poor little things! Well, yesssss, they ARE missing some leaves. And they really shouldn't be quite that yellow. And wherever will you put them? But, look, they're so neglected. Poor little things...

And suddenly you find yourself with, oh, maybe 10 new houseplants.

No? That never happens to you? Yeah, uhh, me neither.

2 Comments:

At 11:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a problem adopting poor abandonded motorcycles...

-TAB-

 
At 5:49 AM, Blogger Caleb said...

ok I updated my blog now it is your turn.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home