Monday, September 19, 2005

AAARRR!

Ahoy!

Ye should be knowin' that September 19th is Talk like a Pirate Day. Some land lubbers weren't believin' me, but I've t'proof that the likes o' Caleb could not deny--I found 'er on thurrr interrrnet (I'm an amateurrr pirate, so me lingo limits itself to an emphasis on rrr's--I mean, ARR!'s). Ye can even get yer own pirate name (that thar title should be a link). Mine were "Otto the Peevish". Me pirate nature were: "Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!" I'm not shur whar a "fine, reliable pirate" fits in the pirate scheme o'things, nor whar they got "steadiness and planning" out o' me answers. Aye, starboard now! Avast!

3 Comments:

At 10:56 PM, Blogger Stephanator said...

Oh poo. I missed it.
Rather, oh ARRRG! I missed it. =)

 
At 8:09 AM, Blogger Bethany said...

I believe Grandma prefers to refer to our ancestors as 'privateers.' ;).

 
At 2:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aye, your website is o'errun with trolls and ye must be rid o' them. Aye, me parrot concurs. Gar, Where can I find me bottle o'rum and me gold booty?

-TAB-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home